Summer Accounting Office Assistant
Camp Skylemar is seeking a college student or recent graduate to assist the Directors with payroll and accounting this summer. Camp Skylemar is a residential camp located in Naples, Maine. We offer a fun, positive and collaborative work environment. Never a dull moment in our fast paced office.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, billing statements, etc.
- Maintaining organized records.
- Learning our billing process through campminder.com.
- Communicating with our payroll company Paychex.
- Paying employees by verifying travel expenses and preparing pay stubs.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing weekly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Tracking budget expenses
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- PC proficiency
- Data entry skills
- Fun, energetic, creative.
In addition, a counselor serves as “big brother/sister”, friend, role-model, adviser and “hero” to the campers of Skylemar. Lots to do with kids including, event planning. In addition to your salary, we cover housing, meals and transportation expenses. Compensation packages start at $3,000.00. Internet access, staff clothing and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from June 13 to August 6.
Additional information and online application located on our website.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org