Chemical Engineer (Intern)
- Assist in the development of chemical unit operations and processes.
- Develop PFDs and mass balances.
- Help optimize existing processes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Data analysis and recommendation implementation.
- Conduct laboratory experiments to test the feasibility of proposed processes.
- Analyze data from experiments and develop models to simulate process behavior.
- Assist in the start-up and operation of new or modified processes.
- Identify and solve problems that arise during production.
- Develop cost estimates for new projects.
- Prepare technical reports documenting project results.
- Present findings to company management.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and understand the ideas of others.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to help overcome obstacles and find solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to think critically and analyze a situation to make informed decisions that lead to successful outcomes.
- Organizational skills to help manage and track workload and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and collaborate cross-functionally.