Dining Services - Catering by Concordia Student Worker
Join our team of students and professional staff and work a variety of on and off campus events. Scheduling is based on your availability to work events. Duties include:
- Event set-up and take-down
- Serving at formal and informal events
- Replenishing food at events
- Keeping serving areas and eating areas clean
Benefits of working for Dining Services
- Higher wage than most campus jobs
- Many shifts available to fit any schedule
- Student-friendly work environment and all academic breaks off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free food during breaks
- Follow directions of supervising staff accurately.
- Provide high-quality customer service.
- Manage time, tasks, and schedules to perform job responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Adhere to proper food handling techniques outlined by state law, including storage, food temperatures, sanitation, and equipment cleaning process.
- Interact with customers to address routine inquiries and special diet requests.
- Operate with a high attention to detail and emphasis on teamwork to successfully execute events.
- Monitor schedule to track assignments scheduled at a large variety of times.
- Complete small events, deliveries, and pickups independently and in accordance with high-quality standards and expectations.
- Complete detailed service protocols for a diverse range of events to accurately set, serve, and clean.