Social Media/Content Coordinator
If you are a great writer, if social media is an endless well of fascination you love to unpack and you see things strategically and analytically—we want to hear from you.
This is a writing-heavy position, and you will be engaging in every aspect of social media and content production—developing social posts (writing, editing video and photos, etc); strategizing and scheduling content for effective growth, engagement and conversion; working in teams to implement campaigns; troubleshooting social media platforms; general copywriting; monitoring and engaging social mentions; and building digestible analytic reports. Other types of content production also include press releases, copywriting, blog writing, etc.
We are a woman-owned business with over half of our staff identifying as female. As storytellers and marketers, creative growth is important to us. It’s why we strive to find voices from various backgrounds and cultures. Fresh perspectives and boundless creativity help us stay innovative, so we encourage diverse creators to apply.
Proof of vaccination required.
Top Ten Requirements:
- 1–2 years of experience in content creation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven with a keen ability to produce effective content within short turnaround times.
- Passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
- Deep knowledge of social media management platforms.
- Proven results in growing engaged social media audiences.
- Fluency in cultural trends and news in priority categories like software personal/consumer technology, productivity, culture, music, film, etc.
- The ability to see how social media fits within a larger campaign.
- The ability to balance insights and creativity to engage clients’ communities and is able to combine both storytelling and tactical campaign messaging to build purposeful online content.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.) *video production is a big plus.
We work in a barn with no cubicles or closed-door offices. We rely on this open-concept office style to get things done collaboratively. It’s why we do not offer remote positions.