Deputy Director for the Generation Credits Division ES00
As the Deputy Director for the Generation Credits Division you will:
- Serve as a key member of the Grid Deployment Office senior leadership team.
- Lead the Generation Credits Division in implementing and managing the Civil Nuclear Credit Program; Hydroelectric Production Incentives; Hydroelectric Efficiency Improvement Incentives; Hydroelectric Maintaining/Enhancing Incentives; and Wholesale Markets Technical Assistance; and Wholesale Markets Analysis.
- Hold responsibility for implementing relevant parts of the Federal Power Act, Energy Policy Act of 2005, and Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL).Direct the development of financial assistance solicitations and certification of power generation systems for credits or incentives to ease economic and environmental risks associated with operating nuclear and hydropower facilities.
- Lead staff in supporting state, local, regional, territorial, and tribal entities in their development of electricity policies and programs; and direct staff in conducting impact analysis on energy policy, regulatory, economic, market, and engineering and system changes.
- Direct staff in providing technical assistance to States and regions to evaluate forming, expanding, or improving organized wholesale electricity markets.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision over the Division staff, promoting Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and for ensuring full implementation of EEO, Diversity and Affirmative Employment Program Plan.