Corporate Finance Intern
Affinius Capital is seeking a full-time Corporate Finance summer intern to assist in the validation of component data within the performance data aggregation project and the investor portal transition. In addition, this person will be tasked with ad hoc projects such as business unit cost analysis, quarterly financial close entries, and other related responsibilities.
The intern will receive real-world experience and be exposed to senior management, while participating in two large-scale data projects. The intern will gain an understanding of financial models, component data definitions and categories, company performance reports and metrics, SEC rules and regulations for registered investment advisors, while shadowing various team members within Corporate Finance. The candidate can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing hands on career-building experience.
- Corporate finance, accounting, or data science major
- Undergraduate students must have completed their Junior year; Graduate students must be in their first year
- Available for full-time on-site work in San Antonio for at least 8 consecutive weeks in summer
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Superior organization, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
At Affinius Capital our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Affinius Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.