Accountant - Not-for-Profit Client Services
We are seeking an entry-level accountant with a passion for working with not-for-profit organizations. The successful candidate will work with a team of accountants that are responsible for providing accounting services to our not-for-profit clients. This is a great opportunity for someone that is interested in learning accounting for not-for-profit organizations.
- Provide accounting and financial services to not-for-profit clients, including bookkeeping, assisting with financial statement preparation, and tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations applicable to not-for-profit organizations.
- Continuously learn and develop skills to stay up-to-date with changes in accounting standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in accounting or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel