Business & Information Technology - ERP company employees and competition teams (Undergrad Only)
ERP company employees and competition teams: Multiple positions available.
Undergraduate students from all majors are invited to apply to work for a simulation company and a competition team. Successful candidates will receive training in all areas of company operations (marketing, sales, operations, etc.) and have professional development and career opportunities with our industry partners. Students will work in teams to learn how to operate their company utilizing a real-world enterprise system and leading tools used by most Fortune 500 companies. Student companies will form competition teams to compete in various simulation competitions at S&T, national, and international levels throughout the year.
· Preferred Qualifications:
· A full-time on-campus undergraduate student
· Must have two or more semesters at S&T. Freshmen and sophomores are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Must be able to work 5-10 hours per week on campus
· Motivation and ability to learn on the job
· Motivation to compete at the campus-, regional-, national-, and international simulation and company operation strategies competitions.
Open to undergraduate students only.
· Candidates should provide (1) a copy of the most recent resume, (2) a copy of the S&T transcript (an unofficial transcript from JoeSS is acceptable), and (3) relevant example works for consideration