Global Engine Maintenance Summer Internship Program
We Are Global Engine Maintenance, LLC: An FAA accredited company established in 2009, we are innovators in the jet engine maintenance industry, serving airlines, lessors, and aviation organizations world-wide. We specialize in offering creative repair solutions for CFM56-3, -5B & -7B engines. We perform full CFM56 performance restorations, special repairs, piece parts and module repairs as well as engine exchanges and field service support globally. We are a high-performance FAA 145 / EASA Certified Repair Station and a CASE registered organization. The people of Global Engine Maintenance are what makes us a premier engine shop. We are committed to delivering excellent customer service to our customers through quality, turn time and price.
Internship Overview: Global Engine Maintenance is seeking motivated and skilled individuals to join our Internship Program as an Accounting Intern. This internship is an excellent opportunity for students interested in pursuing a career in Accounting or Finance. You will gain valuable hands-on experience working in a professional and regulated environment to prepare you for your future career.
What You Will Do:
· Receiving, processing, and verifying invoices related to accounts payable.
· Credit card and bank reconciliations.
· Receiving, verifying, and reconciling expense reports.
· Verifying vendors account information.
· Maintaining historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
What You Will Need:
· Basic understanding accounting
· Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
· Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Upon completion of the internship program, you will receive a certificate of completion. Additionally, we will provide a letter for your school that outlines the details of your internship and highlights your achievements during the program. We believe that these documents will serve as an asset as you continue your academic and professional journey.
To apply for this internship, please email your resume and a cover letter to Ashleigh at Ashleigh.email@example.com.
· Your resume should include your contact information, education, relevant coursework, skills, and any work experience or volunteer experience you have. You can also include information on extracurricular activities, leadership roles, or awards that demonstrate your skills and interests.
· Your cover letter must include a detailed summary of your career goals and why you should be selected for our internship program.
We look forward to hearing from you!