The Candidate must have a Ph.D., or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Specializing in Geotechnical Engineering. Good organizational and communication skills, a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn.
The engineer will perform Geotechnical studies/projects including geoforensic, subsurface investigations, soil foundation engineering, settlement analysis, lateral earth pressures, slope stability, and site investigations. Candidate must have good communication and writing skills for client contact. Our company handles both large and small scale civil, transportation, public, commercial, industrial and residential engineering projects. Our areas of specialization include Transportation, Land Development, Water and Wastewater, Petrochemical Complexes, Port and Harbor Facilities, Industrial Facilities, Aviation Facilities, Retail Stores, Public Infrastructure and Commercial Development.
• Review Geotechnical and Environmental reports (Phase I and Phase II)
• Communicate with clients, drillers, and laboratory staff.
• Conduct site visits help with construction issues.
• Keep track of all Geotechnical and Environmental reports.
• Supervise our laboratory
• High dependability, consistent attendance, and adherence to company polices/procedures required
• Ph.D or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering whose area of specialization is Geotechnical Engineering.
• Must be willing to work 55 hours a week.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• There will be a minimal travel
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Flexible schedule
· Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year (Plus Bonus)