Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Part Time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1:1 therapy to children with autism in a full-time center-based setting
- Implement individualized behavior programs for patients guided by BCBA
- Gain expertise in Naturalistic ABA
- Collect treatment data electronically via program as required
- Participate in daily circle time and social skills groups with learners
- Assist with parent training and parent engagement
- Help train new behavior technicians (BT) on assigned team
- Monitor inventory and notify clinical director or office manager when supplies are needed
- Coordinate with team members to maintain center appearance through completion of floater duties
- Assist with organization and sterilization of center toys and supplies
- Relieve team members as needed to maintain 1:1 therapy ratio
- Perform special projects for BCBAs
- Participate in monthly all team meetings
- Child care experience, desire to work with children
- Dedication to clinical excellence
- Ability to handle stressful situations with calm and patience
- Compassionate with a high EQ
- Strong collaboration capabilities with other clinicians, leadership and parent/caregivers
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in related field (ABA, Early Childhood Education, Psychology, etc.) is preferred but not required.
- Actively certified as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) OR pursue certification within 2 months of hire (training will be provided)
- Additional experience in the ABA community highly valued
- Required availability of 15 hours / week from Monday - Friday during hours of 8 AM - 5 PM. 1st shift 8-12:30 M-F or 2nd Shift M-F 12:30-5pm.
Benefits and Opportunity:
- Eligible for promotion and wage increase after 6 months.
- Graduate school tuition support for Masters in ABA, including free field work supervision.
- We train you to be a Registered Behavior Technician.
About Atlas Autism Health:
Atlas is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for young learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We have a clear and powerful goal: delivering the best care for the children and families we serve in Missouri. Our center-based programs allow for predictable and manageable scheduling that results in superior participant outcomes and enhanced quality of life for our team. We are fully committed to our team member’s professional and personal growth in the ABA field.
You would be a great fit if you:
- Commit to progress
- Radiate positive energy
- Assume best intentions
- Let kids be kids
- Empower others
- Collaborate with families and the community as a team