Podcast Talent Booker Intern - (Summer/Fall Unpaid Internship)
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated Podcast Talent Booker Intern to join our team and help us book talented journalists as guests for the "Navigating Journalism Podcast”. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and possess a strong interest in the journalism industry.
- Conduct research to identify potential guests for the podcast.
- Reach out to journalists and other industry professionals to invite them to participate in the podcast.
- Schedule interviews with guests and communicate the details to the production team.
- Work with the production team to ensure that guests have all necessary information and equipment to participate in the podcast.
- Manage the podcast's guest database and keep it up-to-date.
- Currently pursuing a degree in journalism, communication, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with podcasting and the journalism industry.
- Must be available to work [number of hours] per week.
What You Will Learn:
As a Podcast Talent Booker Intern, you will gain valuable experience in the industry, including:
- How to research and identify potential guests for a podcast.
- How to communicate effectively with industry professionals and build relationships.
- How to manage a guest database and schedule interviews.
- How to work collaboratively with a production team to create high-quality content.
- How to use podcasting equipment and software.
This internship will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of podcasting and journalism. If you are passionate about the industry and want to gain valuable skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.