Personal Assistant Intern (Summer/Fall Unpaid Internship)
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Personal Assistant Intern to join our team and provide administrative and personal support to our Owner/CEO. In this role, you will work closely with the Owner/CEO to ensure their schedule is organized, their correspondence is responded to promptly, and all administrative tasks are completed efficiently.
- Managing the Owner/CEO's calendar, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events
- Responding to emails and other correspondence on behalf of the Owner/CEO
- Coordinating travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Running errands and completing administrative tasks as needed
- Conducting research and preparing reports as directed by the Owner/CEO
- Providing general administrative support to the Owner/CEO
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a relevant program (e.g. business administration, communications, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- You must live in Metro Atlanta
What You Will Learn:
As a Personal Assistant Intern, you will gain valuable experience working directly with a high-level executive. You will learn about the day-to-day operations of a successful business and gain insight into the decision-making process of a CEO. You will develop essential skills such as organization, time management, and communication, which will be invaluable throughout your career. In addition, you will learn how to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines, skills that are essential for success in any administrative role.
Overall, this internship will provide you with a unique and exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a successful CEO and develop essential skills that will help you advance in your career.