Production Assistant/Videographer Intern (Summer/Fall Unpaid Internship)
Job DescriptIon: We are seeking a highly motivated Production Assistant Intern to join our team. As a Production Assistant Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of our production department. This role will require you to work collaboratively with the production team to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standard.
- Assisting with production planning and scheduling
- Coordinating equipment and location logistics for shoots
- Assisting with script breakdowns, shot lists, and storyboards
- Managing on-set tasks such as set-up, lighting, and sound
- Assisting with post-production tasks such as editing, sound mixing, and color correction
- Providing general administrative support to the production team
- There will also be times where you will film content
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a relevant program (e.g. film production, media studies, communications, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- You must live in Metro Atlanta
What You Will Learn:
As a Production Assistant Intern, you will gain valuable experience working in a professional production environment. You will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of production, including pre-production planning, on-set production, and post-production tasks. You will also learn about industry-standard equipment and software used in film and television production. In addition, you will develop essential skills such as communication, problem-solving, and teamwork, which will be invaluable throughout your career.
Overall, this internship will provide you with a unique and exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.