KOHO Key Holder
Under the guidance of the Retail Manager, the Key Holder is responsible for assisting in, but not limited to store operations, people management, and product management/inventory. They will act as a brand ambassador by articulating our values through white-glove service to our customers and team members. The Key Holder must be an effective communicator, solution-minded, and a proven leader. Most of this role will be spent on the sales floor – interacting with customers, assisting team members with product knowledge, maintaining visual standards, upholding loss prevention security and safety standards, and driving sales.
· Responsible for opening and closing the store on scheduled shifts.
· Managing the store’s security alarm system – ensuring that it is functioning correctly.
· Storing confidential information, product, and money safely (i.e. security alarm codes, store keys, passwords for systems, etc.).
· Must work closely with the Retail Manager to ensure that inventory levels are optimal, communication from corporate is given to all employees, safe cashier handling is being implemented.
· Manages inventory levels and shelf life – responsible for communicating product needs to the Retail Manager.
· Must be able to create a positive team environment and culture in store. This includes coaching, motivating, training, and developing all team members.
· Must be able to deliver unique and personalized shopping experiences for all customers through proper training and coaching of team members.
· Responsible for daily execution of company directives and communication as given from Store Manager – including but not limited to, operational policies, dress code, business initiatives, loss prevention, sales goals, mall initiatives, etc.
· Must maintain an organized and clean store; including the cash wrap area, stock area, and office.
· Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
· Responsible for handling the receipt of shipment and replenishment of product to the store.
· Ability to execute store visual directives and standards given from the Retail Manager. Must execute these changes as directed in a timely manner on specified dates.
· Must execute all promotions on time and as directed by the Retail Manager.
· Will be responsible to assist the Retail Manager in controlling optimal inventory levels. Must be able to communicate to the Retail Manager when inventory levels are running low or not moving.
· Will be responsible for monitoring the shelf life of product to ensure quality assurance.
· Ability to meet or exceed daily store sales goals measured through key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Must model selling behaviors and assist with training/coaching team members.
· Create an exceptional experience for our customers by providing grand-class service in every interaction.
· Performs all duties and maintains all standards in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
· Responsible for executing loss prevention security and safety protocols to protect company assets.
· Regular attendance is required for the position.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· Must have at least one (1) year of retail supervisory/lead experience required; preferably in a food retail environment.
· Must be able to bring our brand to life and create exceptional experiences for our customers.
· Must have strong verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking, time management, attention-to-detail, and business acumen skills.
· Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Must be willing and able to work flexible schedules to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, weekend, and night requirements.
Occasional - Squatting; stooping; crouching; and stair climbing.
Frequent - Standing; walking; sitting; climbing; bending; forward reaching; twisting; side bending; overhead reach; grasping; use of hands, finger dexterity; eye-hand-foot coordination; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; lift, carry and/or move up to 50 lbs. and talk or hear.
Constant - Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Occasional - The position requires talking to outside trade persons/vendors; verbal communication to outside trade persons/vendors; supervising others; written communication to co-workers; training/giving verbal instructions; visiting/working at different worksites.
Frequent - The position requires talking to co-workers; talking on the telephone; responding to written or verbal requests of co-workers; receiving verbal instruction; receiving written instruction; writing/composing written language.
Constant - The position requires reading, computer functions.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office or store setting and not normally exposed to weather conditions.
2. The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
Hawaiian Host Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer