4th Grade Teacher
4th Grade Teacher (Full-Time)
For the 2023-2024 School Year
Teach students at the elementary level appropiate academic, social, and other formative skills in keeping with the school’s Catholic character and Gospel values.
The teacher will establish a faith-filled environment, demonstrate knowledge of content, facilitate learning for all students following the prescribed curriculum, model Gospel values, be a contributing member of a professional learning community, and participate in all required duties as assigned. Primary responsibiliity shall include student safety, effective collaboration, and attention to each student's readiness to learn including needed guidance, discipline, and social/emotional well-being.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education or a related field.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with student, staff, parents and the community.
- Must be in compliance with PA State clearance requirements.
How to Apply:
- Email Mrs. Kimberly Winters at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the application process.
- You can apply on LinkedIn