Affiliate Partnership Intern Lite
Intern Lite Program Opportunity: A flexible project based internship offered to underrepresented groups, to ensure professional development and a balance for personal life needs.
About the Company:
Power Digital is a leading, data-driven marketing company that is nationally recognized for its ability to combine the best of art and science. As a people-first agency, we value diversity in backgrounds and experiences. We strongly believe our people and culture are key to our success. With a 91%+ employee retention rate, Power Digital has continued to build and foster an incredible team of 500+ talented, driven, and growth-minded marketers who drive business results for our client partners and have fun while doing so. We are on a mission to be the most well-respected marketing services company in the world.
As a full-service firm, the company offers best-in-class services including: SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Social Media Marketing, Programmatic + CTV, Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Email + SMS, Conversion Rate Optimization, Amazon Marketing, Creative, and Web Development. Power Digital is hyper-focused on helping brands scale revenue and increase profits by using data and analytics to guide strategy, ultimately driving irrefutable value for clients.
About the Role:
Power Digital is looking for a project based Affiliate Partnership Intern to join our team. This opportunity is for you if you’re eager to learn and looking to get your foot in the door with a digital agency. This is a hands-on internship where you’ll have the opportunity to get real-world digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, super fun environment. You’ll learn the inner workings of cross-channel marketing, performance + reporting, and other departmental projects. Sounds interesting? We’d love to hear from you!
*This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally eligible to work in the U.S. to take for college credit
Internship Position Details
Position Title: Affiliate Partnership Marketing Lite Intern
Internship Term: Summer, 2023
Compensation: College credit [MUST be enrolled in college course]
Desired Fields of Study: Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing, PR, Influencer Marketing
Hours Desired: 6-10/week (Flexible based on credit needs)
- Work directly under the Affiliate Strategist to support production on Affiliate specific projects. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assist in the creation of affiliate partnership marketing strategies (i.e. media list building, pitching, analytical interpretation, affiliate program management, communication and negotiation tactics)
- Support the partnership team in executing custom strategies on behalf of our clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partnership partners in the affiliate space
- Engage in industry trends and competitor research to identify opportunities for success
- Work across all departments and collaborate with team members agency-wide
- Participate in cross-channel collaboration with our PR and influencer teams
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Independent but not afraid to ask questions
Benefits & Perks:
- Fun, savvy, and hard-working team(s)
- Full-remote flexibility
- College Credit
- Flexible schedule