This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project and advocate for the world's poor. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S.
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city – attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.
Location: Nationwide (Telecommute Volunteer Role)
Hours: 4-hours per week
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.