Engineering CAD Technician
Horizons Engineering, Inc is a growing Civil, Environmental, and Land Surveying firm with offices in Littleton, New London, Newmarket, Ossipee, and Conway, New Hampshire; Sharon and Newport, Vermont and Saco, Maine.
Horizons has an immediate opening for an Engineering CAD Technician familiar with engineering, land surveying and general planimetric and mapping drawings. The current position is able to be located in any one of Horizons’ regional offices. This position has the potential for continued growth and responsibilities for the right motivated person.
Candidates should be competent in AutoCAD Civil3d software, although Carlson CAD products will be considered. A candidate with a two‐year Associate’s Degree in a civil, survey, or related discipline is preferred, or with sufficient course work in computer-assisted drafting and/or a certificate. The successful candidate would be responsible for producing worksheets from surveying data, preliminary and final drawings,sketches, plats, reports, etc. under the direction of professional surveyors and engineers. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in civil design to include profiles and grading, stormwater, sewer, and water infrastructure.
Benefits of the position include:
• Competitive salary and medical benefits;
• Paid vacation and sick time;
• Company 401k;
• Continuing education support; and
• Supportive work environment with ample opportunity for career advancement.
Our staff at Horizons Engineering, Inc. is a close‐knit group of hard‐working individuals who value client service and design innovation. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, desire to learn, and interest in working on a wide range of engineering and environmental permitting projects throughout New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
Specific requirements of the position include:
• Certificate and/or course work in computer assisted drafting;
• Working under the direction of various project managers in a team environment;
• Ability to meet deadlines while producing work with a high level of accuracy;
• Strong problem‐solving skills, with the ability to communicate both orally and in written form to clients and co‐workers, and;
• Valid driver’s license.
Desirable skills for this position include:
• Two‐year Associates Degree in a civil,survey or related discipline.
If you meet the requirements of this position and have the desire to work hard, learn and grow and successfully face challenges we want you on our team!
Please forward a resume and cover letter to: Horizons Engineering, Inc. Attn: Human Resource Manager 34 School Street Littleton, NH 03561 Or via email at: email@example.com
Horizons Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on our firm check us out at www.horizonsengineering.com