Inside Sales Representative - Remote
Who is Signpost?
Signpost is THE modern receptionist that helps small and medium-sized businesses scale and provide excellent customer service. Our client's businesses grow through our ability to respond instantly to inbound inquiries with live receptionists and software responses, and relentless, precise follow-up to convert leads into actual customers. Our clients love us!
We are excited to add strong entry-level talent to our growing Signpost team!
We are hiring multiple:
Inside Sales Representatives
Remote Work From Home
Master the craft of sales while positively impacting small businesses. Gain invaluable foundational and transferrable sales skills while becoming a SaaS, tech product expert. At Signpost, our rapid-growth life-cycle stage offers you an environment we hope will amplify your learning, catapult your career, and provide you the opportunity for uncapped earnings along the way.
Why Work for Us:
- Hands-on onboarding and training.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Career performance incentives.
- Competitive benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k.
- Flexible time off (FTO).
- Connected, collaborative working environment.
- Remote, work from home position.
- Base Salary of $35K with Additional Month One Training Pay, Average OTE $70K+
Who you are:
- A dynamic team player with the personal drive to accomplish all of your goals.
- Have shown a history of success that will help drive the future of Signpost.
- A voracious learner ready to understand, internalize, and execute best in class sales methodologies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are ready to make an impact.
- Understand the role of sales and have a desire to excel.
- Excited about being the owner of the entire acquisition cycle and emboldened to execute at a high level.
- Become an expert in the local marketing ecosystem as well as Signpost's product and services.
- Qualify prospects through proven sales best practices.
- Engage with small businesses to understand their pain points and needs within the marketplace.
- Effectively create and manage a pipeline.
- Communicate our company mission and product value to prospective customers.
- Conduct discovery calls and run product demonstrations.
- Acquire new Small and Medium Business Clients.
- Achieve & surpass monthly expectations.
- Help local businesses succeed!
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Coachable and looking to learn from the best.
- Motivated to work hard and develop skills daily.
- Enjoys being a team player.
- A 4 year college degree and/or 2 years sales experience preferred.