IT Project Manager (SYSANALYSIS), 715063200
- This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date
- Serves as an IT Project Manager, Senior Analyst, and Expert Advisor for the DLA J62F Small Financial Applications Program, supporting a variety of logistical applications that provide delivery data based on contract performance and related analytics.
- Understands and implements business contract processes, including EDI transactions, into application requirements and works alongside DLA business partners, stakeholders, senior leadership, and vendors.
- Serves as a lead using agile techniques to provide oversight and coordination, cyber protection, policy planning, technical guidance, system acquisition, audit readiness oversight, business management and administrative coordination.
- Develops, coordinates, operates, evaluates, and executes project management for various systems within the Vendor Performance arena and the Financial Portfolio (i.e. ELLIS, Vendor Performance History, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Focus on analytics, automation, and customer service programs as they relate to J62F.
- Interprets, implements, and clarifies policies, procedures, performance standards, and monitoring techniques related to audit readiness, application hardening, and developed systems modifications or changes.
- Applies the following: IT program management approaches, Work Breakdown / Project Schedules, emerging IT acquisition strategies, performance measures, and quality management as they relate to program protection, interoperability, and technology.
- Applies the following: acquisition planning, information assurance, systems engineering, IT systems sustainment approaches, and systems engineering activities as they relate to program protection, interoperability, and technology.