Entry Level Advisor: Holistic Wealth Management
With over $760 billion in assets under management, New York Life Investment Management and its network of independent boutiques offer a broad array of investment solutions for pensions, endowments, advisors, and individuals. Constantly innovating is how we prepare for the future and create value for our customers.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
The entry-level position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our Extensive, Agent-Focused Resources Include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
- Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
- Committed managers who don’t sell; instead they’re dedicated to helping you succeed
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
- Significant income potential
- Competitive l benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. For 65 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency. Eagle Strategies LLC and NYLIFE Securities LLC are New York Life companies.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity