Marketing Intern (Content Writer)
Are you passionate about improving health outcomes for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. Spectral MD is a predictive analytics company that develops optical medical devices enabled with proprietary AI algorithms for faster and more accurate treatment decisions in wound care.
We are looking for an intern responsible for writing and organizing communication and key message pillars in the form of various content to place Spectral MD as a thought leader in the space it serves. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who enjoys creating thought pillars in groundbreaking medical technology and wants a future career in communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and publish engaging content for various social networks.
- Develop a website content strategy for the company’s blog. (Create content for Spectral MD website (write 3-4 blogs).
- Outline and create a new web philanthropy page. (Content will involve burn survivor testimonials).
- Partner will burn survivor organizations and write content on who would benefit from better burn care.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Specialist in power point presentations and press releases.
- Assist with Spectral MD’s social media strategy and management to enhance our position as a thought leader in the field of Healthcare AI.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Writing examples to review such as experience of writing for a newspaper, website, blog, or research paper
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Internet Search & Reference – ability to search topics and organize by topic and reference type
- Business expertise - Organizing, Planning
- Problem solving - Creativity, Perseverance, and willing to ask for help from the team
- Communication skills - Writing and Presentation skills