D365 Finance Functional Analyst
Orbit, located in North Salt Lake, UT (10 minutes north of downtown Salt Lake City), is looking for a remote, full-time, D365 Finance Functional Analyst.Why should you come work at Orbit? Because we are Changing the Way the World Waters by developing and manufacturing innovative irrigation products.
- Are you ready to help us Change the Way the World Waters?
- Are you ready to be part of a team that values Quality of Life and Flexibility?
- Are you seeking an employer who values Caring Relationships and treating all team members as people?
- Do you have a Positive Attitude and seek to work with likeminded individuals?
- Are you ready to be part of a team who has used Innovation and Continuous Improvement to succeed for over 50 years?
- These are Orbit’s core values and are lived by our team members each day!
A Day in the Life
The D365 Finance Functional Analyst collaborates with business counterparts to analyze business requests and identify appropriate solutions, primarily focusing on Financial operations. They configure solutions and collaborate with development team to develop and test solutions. They serve as a technical resource to executives, managers, and/or end-users to determine objectives of project assignments.
What are the requirements for this position?
- Bachelor's degree with a strong background in Finance processes and procedures
- 2-3 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Functional Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance modules including AP, AR, Budgeting, Cash and Bank Management, General Ledger, Tax, and related reporting
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365
- Firm knowledge and understanding of business analysis skills
- Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Azure DevOps, core systems, and other applicable software as required
- Able to provide 24/7 support
- Are you qualified for this position? If yes, apply NOW!
Are there any preferred qualifications?
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Sales Module including quotes, purchase order, sales order, fulfillment, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Operations Module including Supply Chain Management (SCM), Manufacturing, Planning, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Procurement, etc.
We offer great benefits:
- Remote opportunity!
- Competitive pay (salaried), plus bonus
- A free onsite healthcare clinic
- Flexible office hours (standard M-F, 8 AM to 5 PM)
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability insurances
- Employee discounts on Orbit and Husqvarna products
- Subsidized UTA ECO pass (Frontrunner, Trax, & buses)
- And more!
- Eliciting, gathering, and documenting business requirements for system enhancement(s) and/or new system(s), serving as a liaison between the business area and IT.
- Monitors system performance to ensure proper operation and identifies possible problem areas.
- Designs, implements, tests, and maintains required software; establishes and documents standards for use and operation of software.
- Creates and maintains system support documentation.
- Provides ongoing support to programming and systems, including developing proposals for improvements utilizing current industry best practices; provides necessary training.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance functions.
- Maintain a functional knowledge of systems, applications, programs, and processes within Operations and its integration with related sales and finance processes.
- Provide support for and configure key Finance business processes including General Ledger, Production Control, Costing, Budgeting, Projects, AP, AR and financial reporting.
- Strong understanding of Procurement and Sourcing, Operation, Sales & Marketing and their integration with Finance.
- Collaborates with Finance, Operation and Sales teams to meet common objectives.
- Proactively promote process improvement, automation, and identify technology needs in the Supply Chain area.
- Provide information from industry research and expertise to decision makers enabling them to make better choices faster.
- Understand best business operations practices, applications and how these are supported through applied software.
- Follow standard methodology for documentation, training, and agile processes.
Orbit Irrigation was founded over 50 years ago and is now part of the Gardena Division of the Husqvarna Group, creating the global leader in residential watering solutions. In addition, Orbit's B-hyve suite of smart products, with over 2 million connected devices, helps consumers conserve water, promote plant health, and save money. We are changing the way the world waters!
Learn more at:
Orbit Irrigation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, who participates in E-Verify. Reference checks are a prerequisite for employment. All offers are contingent on completion of a drug screening and may be contingent on completion of a criminal background check. All successful candidates must provide original documents that will establish their identity and eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act.