1109058_RR00074490 IT Student Intern
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a IT Student Intern.
In this role, the successful candidate If you are passionate about healthcare and want to deliver impactful technological solutions while developing your leadership and project management skills, this internship is for you! As an EPMO intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and implementation of one or more innovative IT projects. The overall goal of your role is to manage project tasks and exhibit dedication to growth by learning about processes, collaboration, prioritization, and professional conduct
- Under supervision of a Project Manager, assist in the overall management of a team and assigned projects, including coordination, status reports, developing schedules, and assisting with the management of project scope, stakeholders, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Learn and use project management software - Microsoft Project Online and Clickup
- Organize and schedule project meetings, and document meeting notes
- Prepare and assist in project documentation.
- Proactively communicate with sponsors, team, and all other relevant stakeholders for each assigned project as directed by the PM
- Assist with senior management presentations and meeting preparations as required
- Participate and contribute to EPMO process improvement initiatives
To qualify you must have a Student currently enrolled in a college/university
A strong interest in Project Management as a career is preferred
Have an academic level of written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills to actively listen, communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility
Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
Demonstrate leadership, diplomacy, and motivational skills
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information.
NYU Langone Health provides a salary range to comply with the New York City Law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements. The salary range for the role is $15.00 - $18.50 Hourly. Actual salaries depend on a variety of factors, including experience, specialty, education, and hospital need. The salary range or contractual rate listed does not include bonuses/incentive, differential pay or other forms of compensation or benefits.
To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here