IT Specialist (Application Software) - OCFO
This position is in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Office of Technology Solutions, Systems Research and Development Division..
This is an office-centered position--you must physically report to the duty station stated in this announcement on a regular basis. Partial work-from-home flexibilities may be authorized.
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Assist higher-graded IT Specialists with design and development of efficient and effective applications through optimal use of reusable components.
- Provide maintenance for existing software systems.
- Monitor information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices to application software services.
- Coordinate activities with program staff in order to meet program needs and maintain compliance with industry and agency standards for software applications.
- Assist in the definition of projects or delivery/task orders in relation to the design, development and deployment of IT systems.
One or more positions may be filled (in the organization advertised and/or in other organizations), if appropriate to the position.