Business Client Implementation Coordinator
This position is a work-from home role and can be located anywhere in our Midco footprint of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas, or Wisconsin, or remote from Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Montana, Nebraska,, or Texas.
Project manage multiple customer projects simultaneously while being accountable for successful implementation, billing commencement and overall customer satisfaction. Success in this position requires serving as the single point of contact (POC) to the customer, coordinating across multiple groups and systems, professional and effective communication, timeline and critical task management, validating accuracy of all work completed, ongoing customer interaction and superior organizational skills.
- Effectively and efficiently project manage all business customer contracts, taking full responsibility for the customer experience from the time a contract is signed to service installation and billing commencement and verification.
- Review and fulfill contracts for basic services with accuracy, ensuring compliance with current rate card, company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate site surveys, installs, and other customer onboarding activities ensuring customers clearly understand project status throughout all phases, including outstanding, pending and completed tasks.
- Meet or exceed defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Facilitate customer relocations, renewals and service changes as they occur.
- Partner with Account Executives to ensure we deliver a superior customer experience for all customers.
- Proactively contact customers following installation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively offer bill review assistance to all customers adding new services to ensure full understanding of monthly recurring charges, taxes and fees.
- Ensure all special provisions, requests and instructions are recorded and executed per the signed contract.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members.
- Document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects as required by performing duties such as creating, editing and proof-reading documents, performing research, soliciting feedback from others, or other duties as assigned.
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco’s Core Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external customers and vendors to ensure exceptional service.
- Demonstrate courage by tackling tough issues while acknowledging own limitations without compromising integrity.
- Remove obstacles for team members. Encourage creative solutions.
- Execute the essential elements of company and departmental standards, policies and procedures while creating a positive work environment.
- Communicate clear expectations that set a high bar while holding team members accountable to reach these goals.
- Demonstrate business acumen by using data to drive decisions and actions.
- Model flexibility, resiliency and change management skills by staying self-aware, constantly learning, and finding ways to cut through ambiguous problems.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality to all of your work and interactions.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that builds positive relationships with client, team-members and leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience required.
- Three years of customer service experience required.
- One year of telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- One year of project management experience preferred with proven success organizing complex information and managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment across various locations.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Is the leading provider of reliable, high-speed internet via fiber and fixed wireless technology, serving 460,000 homes and businesses in 400 communities across the Midwest.
- Provides exceptional customer experience and a superior network, while being a force for good in the communities we serve.
- Delivers TV services including Midco Sports (a regional sports network), phone, data center and advertising services, plus wholesale networking solutions.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & TV
- Great opportunities to get involved in volunteerism
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work programs
- And many more
Visit Midco.com/Careers to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to Midco.com/Federal Posters.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)