System Integration and Test Engineer II
Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL), is a premier technical, operationally focused, ISO and CMMI certified Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business (SDVOSB) located throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Our mission: Forging customer success by providing unsurpassed, exceptional, innovative technical engineering solutions supporting our nation's defense through superior space, ISR, and cybersecurity engineering services. "Unlocking Solutions!" to our Customer's most difficult problems.
We provide solutions in Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Intelligence Support, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition Planning, Modeling and Simulation, Training, and Operational Concept Development in multiple mission areas encompassing Offensive and Defensive Space Control, Cyber Information and Operations, and Intelligence Community Support.
Specialties include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Electronic and Communications Signal Intelligence, Cyber Information and Operations, Offensive and Defensive Space Control.
We support: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Space Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Missile Defense Agency (MDA), National Security Agency (NSA), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and the US Intelligence Community (IC). Benefits: BESL provides a Comprehensive suite of Benefits with Fantastic 401k & HIGH Company Match! Many Employer Provided Benefits including Generous Paid Leave - Holiday, Sick, Free Administrative Days, Educational programs, Tuition Assistance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD and More! Apply today!
Position Name: System Integration and Test Engineer Level II
Location (City/State/Zip Code): Colorado Springs, CO
Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL) is seeking a highly qualified and driven individual to conduct Systems Integration and Test (Level III) duties in support of the Combat Mission Systems Support contract. Engineer will provide engineering sustainment support to include system and depot maintenance activities. Engineer will engage with customer delivering Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to enhance the operations environment and deliver critical solutions to complex problems. Qualified personnel will exhibit flexibility and the ability to work individually and/or in a team environment with customers and other SME personnel. Engineer will also develop and implement system corrective maintenance activities in response to requests for maintenance at the depot facility and user's facilities. Respond to maintenance activities either at the depot facility or user's facility
If you desire to work with an award-winning team of professionals, submit your application today!
Position requires the following:
- Provide on-site systems Subject Matter Expertise (SME)
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting systems including: communications, networking, antenna, power, timing, signal distribution, environmental control, and support equipment
- Provide technical assistance to daily operations, system upgrades, and preventive maintenance of systems
- Resolve operational and technical deficiencies with the system
- Install and integrate hardware
- Update operations and maintenance material as required.
- Provide telephone support, as required
- Document testing issues and failures and perform analysis of test results
- Support formal systems acceptance testing activities
- Present test strategies, plans, and results to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of communications systems, software languages, automated software test, networks, network security, power systems, antennas, RF, and/or mechanical design and analysis
- Desired skills include requirements analysis and verification, software scripting and usage of automated testing frameworks and applications
- Military or Military environment experience
- Experience with Agile or DevOps project management styles. (JIRA)
- Familiarity with test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Multimeters, etc.)
- 2 years post-Secondary schooling/Associates Degree and minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Bachelors' Degree and minimum 4 years relevant experience or
- Graduate Degree and minimum 2 years relevant experience
Other (optional notes): Work will be performed on site.
Pay Data (Range): $65,000 - 85,000 Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement:
BESL complies with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
NOTE: the salary range provided is not guarantee of compensation or, salary. Salary /compensation may vary based on a variety of factors such as, (but not limited to) experience, geographic location, schedule, and/or travel requirements.
BESL provides a highly competitive benefits portfolio with many employer-provided options. As an award winning, technical, inclusive employer, we offer a full suite of health and disability insurance, 401k (with fantastic company match), educational/tuition assistance, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and much more. Specific programs and options available may vary due to schedule type or, date of hire.
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to achieve and maintain a DOD Security clearance.
Security Clearance: Many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance and require U.S. citizenship. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that BESL may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Travel: Up to 10-15%, Must be able to achieve and maintain a U.S. Passport.
EEO: Barnett Engineering & Signaling Laboratories LLC (BESL) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.