Rail Project Engineer
Bergmann, an affiliate of Colliers Engineering & design is looking for a Project Engineer that will apply engineering fundamentals, organizational skills, and technical acumen as part of the rail team.
• Assisting with project initiation activities including identification of project scope
• Coordination and preparation of project-specific estimates and agreements on behalf of clients
• Interpretation and review of various project documents
• Application and communication of client and industry standards during review of design documents
• Preparation of formal written correspondence to various parties
• Project monitoring and reporting
• File and database management
• Collaborating with project team to meet internal goals and exceed external expectations.
• Occasional travel to project locations
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering
• EIT is a plus, but not required
• 0-2 years’ experience in transportation/site design or construction management preferred
• All candidates should be proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and other basic computer skills
• The ability to understand and execute internal project management processes
• The ability to understand industry and client standards and their application
• The ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks
• A strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the aptitude to think critically
• A team player with the capacity to work independently
What We Offer:
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!