MUST HAVE STRONG GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED.
CAN START ASAP OR AUGUST/START OF FALL SEMESTER.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DURING THE SUMMER.
The Graphic Designer reports to the Assistant Director, Marketing. This role will provide support in the areas of graphic design and marketing. This position will help the candidate to develop skills their skills in graphic design, marketing, communications and project management.
- Layout and design of a wide variety of projects utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite
- Design will be the primary function of this position, so candidates must have strong graphic design skills to be considered
- Offer input and feedback on marketing promotions
- Assist in the planning of and writing content for departmental publications
- Assist in taking photographs and video of student life on campus
- Maintain showrooms (set-up, tear-down, upkeep)
Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experienced and creative in composition and design
- Excellent written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel throughout campus
- Familiar with dorm living and campus dining
Education & Experience:
- Current UNI student
- Majoring in graphic design or related area of study
- Strong candidates will have lived on campus for at least one academic year