Intern - Client Services
This position is Remote. Must be able to travel to the Hartford, CT office 1-2 times during the internship.
At CareCentrix, we are passionate about our SEED (Students Engaged in Excellence and Development) Internship Program and providing a meaningful learning experience. To us, the program represents our long-term success. All assignments add value both to our company and to your development while enabling you to establish a professional network.
CareCentrix is one of the fastest growing home healthcare companies in the country! We are uniquely positioned in the hottest area of healthcare, providing Health Plans and Providers with a one-stop solution that coordinates all our patient’s home healthcare needs, including skilled nursing services, home infusion therapies, physical therapy, durable medical equipment, sleep solutions, and post-acute care management.
We are looking for students with a sense of purpose, passionate about healthcare, and the curiosity to experiment and learn.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, responsible for:
- Resolution of client and member complaints.
- Project coordination and tracking.
- Writing desk level procedures and process flows.
- Prepare Power point presentations.
- Data analysis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Academic Majors: Pursuing Degree in Project Management/Business
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement ability.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Participates in extra-curricular activities and demonstrates the energy, commitment and drive necessary to succeed at CareCentrix.
- Committed to playing a positive role in each of the communities in which we operate.
- Start Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- End Date: Friday, August 4th 2023
- Hours per Week: 40 (8:00am -5:00pm EST approx.)
- Interview Type: Video Interview
- Housing Provided: No
- Paid Internship: Yes
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.