Production Assistant | Part-Time (Seasonal)
The Sembrich seeks a responsible and energetic individual to fill the role of Production Assistant. The Production Assistant will work closely with the Artistic Director, assisting in all aspects of festival production.
- Set up and tear down of venue before and after each festival event.
- Assist in festival marketing operations including online calendar postings and publicity distribution.
- Act as an artist liaison, ensuring all hospitality needs are met per artist contract requirements.
- Assist in production of event programs and materials (program listings, performer biographies, and text translations).
- Coordinate audio and visual recording needs for each program.
- Occasional coverage of museum docent duties
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Interest in and general knowledge of classical music.
- Availability on evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete moderate lifting of chairs, equipment, etc. (approx. 50 lbs.)
- Experience in Microsoft Word and other office suite programs.
- Willingness and ability to learn and use basic video and audio editing programs (ex. ProTools, iMovie, WireCast)
Hours & Compensation:
- This position is 25 hours/week at a rate of $15.00/hour.
- Position will run from June 1 - August 31 (flexible)