Who We Are
Ubiquiti Inc. currently focuses on 3 main technologies: high-capacity distributed Internet access, unified information technology, and next-gen consumer electronics for home and personal use. The majority of the company’s resources consist of entrepreneurial and de-centralized R&D teams. With over 70 million devices shipped in over 200 countries and territories in the world, Ubiquiti aims to connect everyone to everything, everywhere.
Perform evaluation of products to EMI / EMC / RF / Safety worldwide regulatory requirements. You will test products in accordance with FCC, ISED and EU requirements using germane test methods dictated by common test standards. You might assume additional tasks when they arise.
- Perform testing to Global EMI, EMC, RF and Safety test standards such as, FCC CFR 47 Apr 15E, RSS 210, EN 300 328, EN 301 893, EN 55032, EN 55035 and IEC 62368-1.
- Participate in internal equipment and setup verifications, maintain project schedules, and generate test reports.
Educational & Skill Requirements
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering OR related major OR equivalent experience
- Basic familiarity with equipment including Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Multi Meters (DMM) and Network Analyzers
- Motivated learner. Critical thinker. Likes to troubleshoot. Attention to detail. Velocity and creativity.
- Automation experience is a plus (Python / Labview / SCPI commands)