HR Mobility and Compliance Launch Intern (Remote)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk. Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
About the Role
If you are looking to gain valuable global internship experience while working in a fast paced, dynamic and supportive atmosphere, look no further!
As a Global Mobility and HR Compliance Intern, you will assist and streamline the day-to-day life-cycle of a variety of global projects relating to employee immigration, mobility/relocation, and compliance. The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about organizational systems, communication, compliance and analytics as it relates to Human Resources.
What You'll Do
- Assist with day to day administrative projects relating to global immigration and global mobility
- Research and work on global government compliance and reporting requirements
- Assist in travel compliance ticketing process
- Audit and update internal intranet pages
- Audit and update shared document repositories
- Collaborate on and create training materials for publishing and/or distribution
What You’ll Need
- Working towards a degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Communications or related field with an expected graduation year in 2025. Rising Sophomore.
- Experience with customer service and communications
- Proficient in Mac, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate, multi-task and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented and research minded
- Experience working on an HR team
- Experience using an HR Systems
- Experience working with multiple countries
Summer Internship Program Experience Teaser:
- Access to Intern Executive Speaker Series
- Development Workshops
- Fun social mixers
- Tech Talks
- Volunteer events
- Access to company events
- Assigned Mentor
- Continuous feedback
- Paid Holidays and 401k
- Swag and more!
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.