Civil Engineering Analyst - Roadway
Kimley-Horn is looking for upcoming or recent Engineering graduates to join our Salt Lake City, Utah (UT) office!
- Utilize technical software programs on a regular basis to analyze, produce, and QC deliverables for our clients.
- Contribute to the pre-construction civil engineering design, planning, modification, permitting, and analysis for multiple projects ranging in size and scope.
- Solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate across disciplines to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
- Develop familiarity with the federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Kimley-Horn’s and our client’s practices, procedures, and standards.
- Analysts will learn one or more software programs specific to their disciplines: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, Microstation, VISSIM, Open Roads, Synchro and/or GIS.
As a Civil Engineering Analyst with Kimley-Horn, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical software and consulting trainings, and developmental programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn’s future leaders. We expect Analysts to achieve EIT/EI certification and provide financial resources to help you succeed. You will also gain exposure to managing tasks and client relationships.
We believe mentorship should be formed naturally and organically. Kimley-Horn provides ample opportunities to facilitate the best mentor relationships for you! These opportunities include, but are not limited to, employee resource groups, lunch and learns, networking events, national training programs, volunteer events, and social outings.
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients and employees, are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success. Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it— that’s why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. We take pride in how our employee retention, robust benefits package, and company values have led to Kimley-Horn’s placement on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” list for 15 years!
- An ABET accredited engineering degree (Bachelors or Masters) by Summer 2023 in one of the following majors:
- Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical, Biological, Biosystems, Chemical, or Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
Below is a list of Benefits Provided by Kimley-Horn:
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2022 was 10%, leading to an employer contribution of 18% (variable based on profits of firm)
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account – Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance - Insurance that includes a no month premium option
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off – Varies based on experience and classification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare - Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the firm
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.