Do you have solid administrative skills, exceptional IT acumen, expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and GOLD STANDARD customer service? PPM is looking for a high-energy Office Manager to strengthen our Headquarters in Long Beach, CA. Do you have a growth-mindset and want to join a company with a great culture?
You are a top-notch coordinator/facilitator. You recognize that your true value is in providing guidance and support to your team by managing the office like a pro and providing exceptional administrative support! You strive to find ways to make your coworkers’ lives easier, because “process” is your middle name. You execute all of this while maintaining a positive attitude that is highly contagious.
Listening and Serving is in your DNA! There is nothing that pleases you more than taking care of a valued customer’s OR a team member’s request in a timely manner. You are highly organized, use active listening skills, and thoughtfully answer questions. You will do whatever it takes to provide answers with a patient, courteous and professional demeanor.
You’re a great communicator. You can clearly and concisely articulate your thoughts through email, and you don’t hesitate to make a phone call when you think a real conversation will yield a better result.
You are tech-savvy. You are a digital native, well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite. You can easily field general IT questions and set up new workstations and laptops, serving as a dedicated liaison to our IT Vendor and In-House Team. You are intuitive and love to learn how to use new software, programs, and platforms.
You have a strong, optimistic work ethic and a take-charge attitude. Getting the job done right, on-time, and being proud of your work is your motivation! You expect to work hard, learn fast and add value to your company. You would much rather own up to a mistake then have it spiral out of control.
You have an eye for detail. You are quick and efficient when it comes to data entry, maintaining spreadsheets and managing a healthy email inbox. When you do make the occasional mistake, you learn from it and will not make the same mistake twice. You pay attention to the most minor details that most people would never notice.
You learn and retain new information easily. You are a quick study and can process and provide information at a moment’s notice.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
This is a full-time, non-exempt (40 hours/week) position. Your primary focus will be supporting the office by providing exceptional administrative and technical support as well as customer service support. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage office, including general organization and inventory.
- Work with IT (Vendor) to make sure the office and its employees are receiving proper technical support.
- Provide attentive, genuine, GOLD STANDARD customer service to all PPM clients. Including precise data entry/maintenance, inbox filtering using our CRM software and exceptional phone etiquette.
- Assist Human Resources with recruiting cycles from start to finish.
- Set up new or reconfigure existing workstations as requested.
- Assist with event planning & execution, encourage participation in recognition programs.
- Support the Corporate Services team with administrative and project support.
IF SELECTED, PPM WILL OFFER YOU:
- $22-$26 an hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on company, team and individual performance
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K with 4% match
- Financial Wellness Mentor
PPM is a great company to work with because:
It’s a great time to join PPM as we work together to achieve our mission of becoming the #1 As-Built company in America! Since 2002, we have been growing in California and nationwide by continuously improving our product and our service. We offer a work environment that encourages innovation through risk-taking, and rewards results. We actively promote each employee’s professional and personal development. Most of all, we share a common set of Core Values that we all believe and practice. Are you ready to Bust?