Graduate structural engineer
With guidance from a professional engineer, your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Developing conceptual, preliminary, and detailed designs
- Attending site inspections, investigations, and monitoring
- Actively participating in project, client and team meetings
- Reviewing, preparing, and modifying designs
- Analyzing reports, specifications, and studies
- Gaining exposure to project, commercial, and client management
- Undertaking a ‘digital by default’ approach in deliverables
- Actively participating in our ‘Early Careers Professional’ Network
- Supporting our ‘Purpose’ in everything you do
As a structural engineer you will support the delivery of major infrastructure projects which may include:
- The design and construction of a $3.8 billion expansion for the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel.
- The creation of a masterplan for a JFK Airport that could handle 100 million passengers per year in 2050, and program planning for $10 billion of near-term developments.
- The $3.1 billion Seattle/Federal Way Link Extension adding 12.6km of track and three new stations to the Link LRT.