Summer Internship - Sustainability - Scottsdale/Remote Full Time
Reporting daily to the Sustainability Specialist to focus on internal and customer-facing sustainability initiatives. Reporting weekly to the EMEA and North American marketing teams. Able to perform market research on decarbonization policy and incentives (primarily in the US and Europe). The Sustainability Intern is primarily responsible for managing APLL's internal sustainability communications (SharePoint and other platforms), creating a response repository for commercial RFPs, drafting sustainability marketing material for social medias (LinkedIn), and tracking carbon policy developments in Europe that are relevant to our industry. The intern can also assist in researching solutions and partnerships for APLL to minimize energy use at our global facilities.
Key Result Areas
- RFP response repository and FAQ page to assist commercial teams in answering sustainability related questions
- Marketing material for APLL sustainability efforts and reporting
- Market research one-pagers or briefs on EU and US decarbonization policies that will influence the supply chain and logistics industries
- A rising Senior or Master's student pursuing a corporate sustainability, environmental policy, or marketing degree and career.
- Previous internship experience not required
- Hard-working and organized as they will be handling multiple projects at once.
- Have a strong writing background as they will be drafting internal and external communications and sending detailed emails.
- Must be passionate and want to learn more about corporate sustainability, reporting, marketing, and supply chains!
Job: *Corporate Planning/Strategy
Organization: *Technology Services
Title: Summer Internship - Sustainability - Scottsdale/Remote
Requisition ID: 2300002Y
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.