Contact Center Agent - Emergency Backorders College Co-Op
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
- Negotiate orders, coordinate shipments, and oversee related activities of third-party vendors to ensure part orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with our organization's customer service standards with the goal of reducing customers machine down-time.
- Navigating through multiple software platforms and prioritizing daily responsibilities and job goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide problem resolution to the dealer in a clear, precise, and empathetic manner.
- Ensure all inquiries and responses meet or exceed standards to maximize dealer satisfaction.
- Understanding traffic transportation rules and regulations such as, carriers, weight constraints and shipping charges
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent, consistent, ‘world-class’ customer service.
- This position is remote.
This position will pay between $17.75-$36.37/hour.
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Must supply own Internet connectivity with a minimum of 10Mpbs unless able to work from a CNH Industrial established facility
- Must be able to work flexible schedules with rotating shifts between 7AM and 6PM Central Time - occasional weekends required
Perks of being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
We're excited that you’re considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.