Intern, Global Partner Operations (Req #6041)
Intern, Global Partner Operations
Location: US Remote
Spirent is seeking a talented individual to join our Global Partners Operations team for the summer internship program. This internship is a great opportunity for our SDR program post-graduation.
About Spirent Communications
Spirent is the leading global provider of automated test and assurance solutions for communications networks, cybersecurity, and positioning.
We provide innovative products, services, and managed solutions that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies, including 5G, cloud, autonomous vehicles, and beyond. From testing in the lab to testing in the real world, Spirent helps companies deliver on their promise to their customers of a new generation of connected devices and technologies.
Why Spirent?... Because together we can shape tomorrow!
Spirent is its people. When you join the Spirent team, you will join forces and work alongside some of the industry’s most passionate subject matter experts. In an environment of innovation, you will find a place where you can grow, think, explore, create, and make change happen.
At Spirent, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to thriving in the ever-changing world of global technology. We embrace a culture where difference is valued and openness, mutual respect, collaboration, and fairness are considered fundamental. Spirent does not tolerate discrimination or offensive behavior of any kind. We are committed to creating workplaces that genuinely reflect the diversity of the world we serve and an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work.
Your success is vital to our success, which is why we will support you to perform, grow, and contribute – with the confidence to be yourself. And to support your personal wellbeing, we hope you will love our dedication to creating the right work and life balance experience!
Join Spirent and together let’s shape tomorrow!
- Organize Sales Reports in the Sales Force application.
- Assist to review details and enter new information into SalesForce & other Portals.
- Help the sales team with the bidding process.
- Assist the Sales engineering team to organize the yearly SRE program.
- Assist the sales leaders in the region with pipeline preparation and meeting organization.
- Help with obtaining sales and marketing material from various BUs to assist in the sales process.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program from an accredited university.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint will be an advantage.
- Fast learner with the ability to adopt new applications.
- Willing to do online training sessions.