Web Designer/Developer: Duties & Responsibilities
Please note this role is 100% remote.
- Re design company website & create engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrate CMS programs and data feeds into website.
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability.
- Use industry and design best practice throughout the website build-process.
- Conduct website testing.
- Ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
- Ensure website function and stability across devices (i.e., desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Collaborate with marketing team to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Web Design
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Science or Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Team player
Our Internship Program
At CSE Virtuals our business is building and nurturing relationships and making a difference in the world. We are a young company, founded two years ago and are experiencing tremendous growth. We are seeking to onboard an intern in the Director, Web Design & Development role who is motivated, knowledgeable, and ready to make their mark.
Our internships are three months long with a per week commitment of 15 hours, and the possibility of transitioning to a compensated role after 6 months. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Placement on company website as Team member with Director, Web Design & Development Title
- Build your professional portfolio by citing analytics and work you’ve created, including images. (prior approval needed)
- Rich experience working to build a brand from the ground up.
- Professional development (one on one time with Leadership, attending networking events/meetings/workshops etc.)
- Performance bonuses