Business Development Representative
ENTRY LEVEL - no experience required - training included
This position is for local Salt Lake City candidates. The position starts as remote, and then transitions into the office full-time after 3 months.
AlwaysHired offers a live instructor-led Sales Development Representative Residency that transforms individuals with little or no technology sales experience into world-class prospectors and revenue generators.
Position Summary: Through our Sales Development Residency, candidates will work hands-on at a technology company, gaining real world SDR and sales experience. During your first 3-months on the job as an SDR, candidates will receive live coaching, training, and support from the paid AlwaysHired training staff to help ensure productivity, successful ramp period, full understanding of all platforms used, and overall success.
AlwaysHired has helped thousands of candidates with little to no technology sales experience achieve tremendous success in the SDR role and move into an Account Executive position and beyond. The average AlwaysHired resident is considered for a promotion in about 6-9 months (way below industry average). Building a strong foundation is key to long term and overall success and AlwaysHired is here to help!
- Represent a tech company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how their solutions meet needs
- Generate new business leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Set qualified appointments with your assigned Account Executive
- Conduct discovery calls with sales managers to learn more about their needs
- Develop and maintain territory plan from your assigned geography
- Answer inbound company questions via email and phone
- Achieve quota on number of qualified opportunities per month
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience is a plus, but not required
- Full-time availability, while residing and authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have an interest in working in an SDR/BDR role in the technology industry
- Understanding of the SDR role and can relate previous experience
- Clear communicator, high energy, personable, and self-motivated
- Quota and compensation driven
- Local to SLC
Compensation for this role:
- $2,500 per month during 90-day residency. Paid via W2 bi-weekly direct deposit
- Post residency: $41,600 Base Salary / $60,000 On Target Earnings
- Benefits available after the 90-day residency
- 401K Match + Term Life Insurance
AlwaysHired provides Equal Opportunity for Employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic. We believe with the proper training and the right attitude, anyone can break into the tech sales world and achieve great success!