Corporate Leadership Development (CLD) Program Intern – Summer 2023
The Stellantis CLD Program provides a differentiated development opportunity with possibilities of experience in global projects, aimed at professionals with strategic vision of the business and profile to lead change. The CLD Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in a global business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience. Embedded within the Audit & Compliance organization, this internship will incorporate opportunities that mirror that of a full-time CLD.
Inside the CLD Program:
As a member of the Audit & Compliance (A&C) organization, participants gain exposure to core business operations by performing comprehensive analysis of business processes across Industrial, Commercial and Corporate functions, both locally and as a part of global teams. Throughout these audit projects, candidates will utilize technical and leadership skills to drive collaboration with stakeholders at all levels of leadership. Requirements are generally met within two years, ensuring participants gain a foundation in Risk Identification/Management, Business Policies/Controls, Process Improvement, Consensus Building, Ethics, and Compliance.
In addition to audit projects, participants contribute to department initiatives based on skills and interest to broaden their experience and demonstrate leadership capabilities. Leadership development training, mentoring, peer to peer feedback, and process forums are included as part of the program to offer opportunities to hone one’s skills.
As a leading-edge company, A&C provides real world challenges and rewarding experiences to intern candidates from a variety of graduate programs across the country. Interns will work alongside current CLD members while having opportunities to participate in a number of activities designed specially to enhance their knowledge of Stellantis, our products, and the Metro Detroit area.
Summer internships are primarily located at the Stellantis US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit metropolitan area, and business centers located throughout the country. The internship format may either be in-person, virtual, or a hybrid.
This determination will be at management’s discretion.
Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance.
- Pursuing an MBA/Master’s degree (various majors) or CPA
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High energy, intrinsic motivation, champion for change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced technical and quantitative skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and relationship building skills
- Heightened sense of self-awareness, actively seeks input from stakeholders, and will act
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time
- Data Analytics experience — Qlik View / Quick Sense / SQL / SAP
- Project Management experience
- Additional Language skills