Mission Site Director - Summer 2023 PAID Internship
Paid Summer Ministry Positions with YouthWorks
We know your summer matters and we want you to be a part of something bigger! For 28 years, YouthWorks has equipped summer staff to engage in Christ-centered service that leaves a lasting impact. Through our paid summer staff ministry positions, you'll lead, grow, inspire, and serve while facilitating mission trips for teenagers. As you live in a new community for the summer, you will...
- Develop into a leader who can confidently lead small and large groups through service opportunities, engage others across generations, and delegate tasks
- Grow personally, professionally, and spiritually as you gain new skills and draw closer to God through all of the life-changing moments and challenges
- Inspire others as you engage with teenagers, help them experience God in a whole new way, and make an impact in the community you serve
- Serve through respectful service that partners with communities in humility and friendship, as you lead teenagers and their youth leaders through a healthy mission trip experience
Do you want to spend your summer making a real impact? Apply to be a YouthWorks Summer Staff to begin your journey. The next 20 to apply and get hired will receive a bonus of $1,000 for the summer!
Site Director Responsibilities
- Oversee a team of at least two coordinators
- Facilitate respectful mission trip experiences while you provide authentic leadership
- Manage and participate in the overall operations and programming of a site, including meal preparation, behind-the-scenes tasks and large group programming
- Provide leadership for Adult Leaders and help them process their mission week.
- Develop meaningful relationships as you act as a liaison between YouthWorks and the community.
- Oversee finances and budgeting
- Maintain the overall spiritual focus of the mission site.
- Play a key role in connecting teenagers to God, each other and communities.
- Engage in respectful service and regularly communicate with community partners
- Engage throughout the day with churches, including youth and Adult Leaders
- Facilitate devotions and upfront evening programming and worship*
- Lead a team of students in meal preparation, respectful service, and various activities
- Site preparations including inventory, shopping and confirming service schedule
- Must be 18 years of age or older, and at least four years post-high school or equivalent
- Staff must be able to conduct various physical and strenuous tasks safely. Tasks include, but are not limited to, lifting and carrying up to 60 pounds, directing participants in meal preparation, and safely operating YouthWorks vehicles.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Leadership experience preferred
- Model servant leadership
- Actively pursuing a relationship with Christ & ability to facilitate a ministry focused environment
See our website for more detailed information about qualifications.
- $4,500 + $1,000 Signing Bonus + YouthWorks covers the cost of food, housing, and work related on transportation
- $150 Bonus for qualified guitar, piano, or ukulele players who help facilitate worship on site*
- Need an internship to fulfill a major/program requirement? The YouthWorks Summer Staff role may be eligible to fulfill that--AND you still get paid!
Dates of Employment:
- The dates for summer employment are May 17th-August 2nd, 2023
- Staff must reside in assigned community for the duration of the summer. YouthWorks will provides housing, food, and transportation costs while on site.
For more information, see our website. We are currently hiring for the 2023 summer season. Apply fast, as we have limited positions available.
To Apply, please visit YouthWorks.Com/Summer-Staff