HCM Intern (Summer 2023)
This is a remote internship with opportunities to go in-person.
Office Locations: Irvine, CA - Broomfield, CO & New York, NY
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx's Internship Program is a place where students from varied backgrounds, identities, and experiences come together to lay the groundwork for their futures. Interns contribute to real-life projects, build life-long connections through social events, and give back to our communities by participating in volunteer activities. Our Summer 2023 Internship Program will be a hybrid working experience that allows students to live and work in a remote environment while also offering opportunities to come together in person.
Learn more about the internship experience and understand the recruiting timeline by visiting our 2023 Intern Guide. (tinyurl.com/AlteryxInternGuide)
Please Note: Make sure you have applied through RippleMatch and successfully created and completed your profile.
What You’ll Do:
As an Intern on our Global HCM team, you will:
- Help design and implement HCM centralized Sharepoint Team site
- Assist with documentation
- Attend Requirement, UAT and Status meetings with stakeholders
- Students currently enrolled in a degree program
- Ability to work for 12 consecutive weeks during the Summer 2023
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be a team player, be organized and can handle multiple projects at once with conflicting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Valued Skills/Nice to Have:
- Students graduating between December 2023 through June 2024
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. The internship position is remote-friendly which allows students to live and work anywhere in the U.S. where an Alteryx entity is established. The salary for this role is $36.50/hour, regardless of the employee's work location.
Program Overview + Benefits
- Paid company holidays, volunteering time off, and access to Headspace
- Ownership of high-impact, real-life projects
- Participation in special events like social/community building activities, speaker series, opportunity to volunteer in local communities, and more
- Showcase impact by presenting intern projects at company/department-wide events
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.