Senior Business Systems Analyst
Our mission at Santa Cruz Bicycles is to make the best bicycles and to have fun doing it. Since 1994, we’ve been doing just that, and finding unique and innovative solutions for everything from suspension design to manufacturing processes along the way. We are a global organization and one of many premium brands in the Pon Bike portfolio, the largest bike company in the world. We are humble but proud of our heritage, built on our commitment to quality products and our most valued asset, talented people who are invited to be themselves and enhance our distinctive and evolving workplace culture.
You will join a collaborative ERP team focused on continually improving our SAP S/4 HANA and e-Commerce platforms. You will work directly with the Sales & Distribution subject matter experts to align on system and process improvement opportunities and priorities. This will involve managing demand for new capabilities, process improvements, data quality, and leveraging application software capabilities. You will also work directly with the SAP functional, technical and quality analysts to design, configure, test, and deliver solutions to end users. We are looking for someone with experience as an SAP Business Systems Analyst who has worked on system improvements in a Sales and Distribution focused role.
WHAT DOES YOUR DAY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, scope, and execute business process enhancements
- Support the development, implementation, and administration of the organization's Sales and Distribution systems
- Gather, review, and publish business requirements and user stories
- Support the technical team with system configuration, unit testing, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing
- Develop, review, and publish test scripts and standard operating procedures
- Maintain user confidence by documenting objectives, requirements, results, and decisions
- Analyze system configuration documents
- Manage special projects
- Research industry accepted business practices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or information technology, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of systems experience with emphasis on Sales and Distribution business processes
- Experience working in Sales and Distribution applications in an ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Experience working with B2B and B2C commerce platforms preferred
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems preferred
- Experience creating user stories, requirements specifications, design documents, configuration documents, test scripts, use cases and other software documentation
- Experience mapping out future state scenarios for business improvements
- Experience working with global teams in multiple time zones
- Positive energizer, collaborative, and team-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Interest in working with a highly collaborative team consisting of both technical and business members
- Ability to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience adapting to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- End-to-end system implementations experience is preferred
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR THE ROLE: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.
SALARY RANGE: This compensation package will be dependent on experience, qualifications, industry experience and the interview with a potential range of $115,000 - $135,000.