Health & Risk Solutions Intern
Stop Loss & Health Insurance Internship
Interested students MUST apply on our website: https://sunlife.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Campus/job/Wellesley-Hills-Massachusetts/Health-and-Risk-Solutions-Intern_JR00074442
Summer 2023 Virtual Internship
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Sun Life Stop Loss & Health Insurance Internship provides the opportunity to gain diversified experience in an innovative field. Over the course of 10 weeks, you will gain critical thinking skills, business knowledge of the health insurance and risk management industries, and a broad knowledge of Sun Life's products, clients and business strategy.
Sun Life’s Stop Loss & Health Insurance internship will provide you with the opportunity to focus on some of the most important healthcare issues in the U.S. through a collaborative team environment. You will acquire insights into areas such as base-level underwriting, analytics, risk evaluation, and client management.
- Must be graduating between December 2023 through June 2024
- Minimum GPA 3.3/4.0
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Balanced academics and extra-curricular activities
- Prior business or related work experience or internship
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of success as a leader of teams and/or projects
- Ability to work independently and eager to take on responsibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
Sun Life is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.