Summer 2023 Internship Program; Many Opportunities
Internships, multiple: from marketing to engineering
The McMinnville WORKS Internship Program has a variety of positions available ranging from accounting to marketing to engineering and much more. One application gets your name to multiple hiring companies. This award-winning internship gives interns not only the opportunity to complete project-based internships, but to network with other organizations, and learn professional development skills from community leaders.
Applications to apply for the Summer McMinnville WORKS Internship Program is open until March 1, 2023 5pm PST.
Applicants must complete this form: 2023 McMinnville WORKS Internship Application
How a McMinnville WORKS Internship is different
- One application gets you connected to multiple companies around McMinnville, OR
- During the summer program, you'll learn professional development skills from community leaders and industry specialists
- Network with a group of peers and get connected with community leaders and businesses
- After your internship, you'll be considered a McMinnville WORKS alumni with lasting connections
The McMinnville WORKS Summer Internship Program:
- Full-time, paid internships
- averages 10+ Host Sites each year
- averages 10-20 Internship positions in a variety of disciplines
- The program begins mid-June and ends mid-August.
- Host sites hiring start/end dates will vary. Host Sites will receive applicants in March and begin the interview process and will notify hired interns April-May.
*We at MEDP also have an internship, the McMinnville WORKS Internship Program Coordinator. This is a project manager position that begins mid-May through mid-August.
Learn about the 2020 Summer Program in this video: https://youtu.be/kiGvjfOC1lE
Check out the Job Search 101-Guide to Searching for Jobs to learn best practices for your resume, cover letter, and interview.
Follow us on social media for updates!
Find our McMinnville WORKS program on Facebook.