2023 Summer Internship – Supply Chain
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
We are looking for general GO&S (Global Operations & Services) resources as they will be participating in a pool with opportunities to work on cross functional projects across the organization. Some majors may include:
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Distribution & Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- General Engineering
- Program Management
- Data & Analytics
Our GO&S pooling interns have the exciting opportunity to work cross functionally across a variety of projects that align to their interests, aspirations, and skills. These projects may be in functions including but not limited to:
- Order Management
- Contract Administration and Entitlement Management
- JDM Procurement
- Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Market-Based Target Costing
- Network Execution
- Test and Value Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project / Program Management
- Risk Resiliency
- Design Assurance/Quality Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program (BS, BA, MS, MA, PhD, MBA) graduating in December 2023, May 2024, December 2024 or May 2025.
- We are looking for general GO&S (Global Operations & Services) resources as they will be participating in a pool with opportunities to work on cross functional projects across the organization. Some majors may include:
- a. Supply Chain Operations Management
- b. Distribution & Logistics
- c. Manufacturing Engineering
- d. Industrial Engineering
- e. Operations Research
- f. General Engineering
- g. Program Management
- h. Data & Analytics or related field.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a PERMANENT basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the work site.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Integrity/Accountability (ask for help when needed, be honest about your contributions, communicate early on any challenges, taking the initiative on owning and resolving issues)
- Teamwork (use this opportunity to network and gain advice and experience from the wider Zebra community, as well as your direct colleagues)
- Innovation (ability to think creatively and proposing multiple solutions to problems)
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and note-taking skills
- Ability to problem-solve ambiguous problems, organize data gaps, and communicate with the team to resolve those gaps.