Associate Investment Analyst
New Constructs is an independent investment research firm that regularly publishes reports and articles that are syndicated across all major media outlets, print, and video. Examples here. Our stock picks are consistently ranked among the very best in the business. We offer our Content Management team members a unique opportunity to learn and grow in an environment focused on leveraging cutting-edge NLP/ML/AI technologies to create proven-superior investment research.
In addition to publishing highly regarded research, we count many of the most sophisticated money managers, advisors, and institutions as clients of our research since 2004.
Here’s proof that our research technology produces superior results:
- The Journal of Financial Economics published a paper by Harvard Business School & MIT Sloan professors that proves our measure of earnings is the best in the world.
- Ernst & Young published a paper show that our measure of Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) is materially superior to what Capital IQ and Bloomberg offer. See the Appendix of the paper for the direct comparison.
- Harvard Business School published a paper showing our Robo-Analyst stock ratings are superior to human ratings.
Our partnerships with industry leaders enable us to deliver our investment ratings & research on over 10,000 stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds to millions of self-directed investors, financial advisors, portfolio managers, and corporate executives.
See how often we are in the news. Watch our 3.5 minute About Us video to get to know us better.
New Constructs is seeking upcoming and recent graduates with a strong interest in writing about stocks and equity markets for our Associate Investment Analyst position. As an Associate Investment Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to join our Content Management team to create high-quality investment content that creates value for our clients, drives growth in the business, and expands our market presence. Associate Investment Analysts use our proven superior data and models to craft rigorous investment theses and deliver actionable insights for investors in the form of Long Ideas, Short Ideas, general market commentary, ETF & Mutual fund picks, and more.
Our top-ranked stock picks and research are regularly featured in outlets such as:
- Yahoo Finance
Associate Investment Analysts at New Constructs have a unique opportunity to gain expertise in performing fundamental analysis, enjoy a high degree of autonomy, and gain wide exposure for their work.
The Associate Investment Analyst's primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, write, and edit quarterly research on ETFs, mutual funds, and macro fundamental trends
- Develop, write, and edit original long and short ideas for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds using New Constructs’ data and models
- Monitor and update Model Portfolios
- Work alongside the Content Management team to optimize our website to make our research as engaging and informative as possible
- Assist in email and social media outreach/marketing
- In addition to these duties, the Associate Investment Analyst will be involved in customer contact, marketing directives, and syndication to many different media outlets.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in any field. Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred, but all majors are highly encouraged to apply
- Strong writing skills with the ability to convey complex topics in a clear and concise manner
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- High overall computer proficiency including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- A competitive academic record and 0-2 years of work experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills; superior ability to get work done, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- A passion for the equity markets and interest in fundamental analysis
For additional information, please visit https://www.newconstructs.com/about-us/careers/ or email us at email@example.com.